IT’S EVALUATION DAY…
Day #25 @Hospital | Day #45 @SinceFirstSymptom
Good Morning Beautiful People :)
Wish me luck ❤
It’s going to be EVALUATION DAY today.
Doctors are going to assess my progress in detail, based on which they will provide me with an estimate of when can I go back.
I am so excited and pepped.
So today’s update is going to be super short and sweet.
Here you go.
- Spent the night at @1LPM oxygen support. Hurray!
- With the permission of the chest expert and the support of Safina Didi, I walked 4–5 steps yesterday. Yes, I walked after 25 days. It was indeed a big step (pun intended) in my path to recovery. The feeling was overwhelming (though I was shaking for the next 40mins, it was worth it).
- All the major evaluative tests have been scheduled for today.
- Blood samples have been drawn early this morning, Chest X-Ray scheduled for the afternoon.
- Hence, the main updates will perhaps be here tomorrow. Fingers crossed!
- I have had this habit of saving pretty little diaries forever, for something appropriate.
- My sister sent this doodle diary (that she had got me on my birthday ~3 years ago), in the supplies bag a few days back, ordering me to at least open it up if not use it! And suggested that now might be a good time to may be use it too?
- I hesitantly complied. And finally unpacked it after 3 years, and doodled it yesterday :)
- Look Within. You’ll always know.
I guess that will be all for today.
See you tomorrow, hopefully with some good news.
Love you all,